Are you someone who loves to work closely with a team and who is passionate about automation and software?
As an automation engineer, you’ll take ownership of projects and ensure they’re completed. You’ll be part of the process from the start, developing new functionality and using time-based planning, prioritization, and estimation. DP Patterning stands out for its approach, keeping automation engineers engaged with new inventions and innovative ideas.
The work will include:
• Design, develop, and implement automation solutions that will help us scale our technology and increase production efficiency.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify automation opportunities and improve processes.
• Troubleshoot and maintain automation systems to ensure maximum uptime and efficiency.
• Continuously learn about the latest advancements in automation technologies and make recommendations for future improvements.
• Help lead the development of new products and contribute to research and development efforts.
DP Patterning’s customers are located all around the world, and communication primarily takes place in English.